Happy Holidays from Joan Jett and Anderson Cooper!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Stars' holiday plans slash Brittany Murphy

Okay, kids.
How you doin'?
I'm doin' all right.
I know it's Monday, but. . . I don't care.

Holidays were. . . white. And cold. I wish I could have been in Tinseltown-- some stars sounded like they had a lot of fun:

Funny lady Amy Poehler, star of NBC comedy 'Parks and Recreation' and the new pathetic excuse for a sequel to the 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' films (no, I have to intentions of seeing it) plans included family time on the east coast.
"I'm going to go back to the East Coast and spend time with my family and hopefully catch a little bit of snow, because I think it is starting to snow a little bit in New York. So, I'm excited." She said in an Entertainment Tonight interview.

Adam Lambert's (LOL) plans were not completely concrete, but he was playing it "by ear," he told People Magazine. Skiing or Mexico were possible contenders-- would you rather see the musician in a Speedo or bundled up in some Burton? Me. . . he's one of those guys I think I'd like to go the tropical route.

*sigh* The R Pattz+ K Stew saga continues-- apparently they were planning on spending the holidays cozied up together. Whatever. I don't think the tabloids have any stock in the rumors the New Moon stars are together, and no, that opinion has nothing to do with the fact Robert Pattinson is. . . well, Robert Pattinson.

Second order of business-- Brittany Murphy. This news really bugged me, especially for it to happen so close to the holidays. On December 20th, the Clueless (best. movie. EVER.) star was found dead, having appeared to have suffered cardiac arrest. On Christmas Eve Murphy was buried at Forest Lawn Holiday Hills. More to come.

Stay tuned for a 2009 special-- I've got to go to do some work.
--Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment