Happy Holidays from Joan Jett and Anderson Cooper!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Filling In

Lydia is sick and I missed my post this week because I had to study, but here I am!

Big news: Kevin Jonas just got married...
to a girl.
I guess he isn't wearing his purity ring that those brothers are so famous for anymore...
Apparently they got married today? That or last saturday. The article says "Saturday night" but it was published today. Which is Saturday. So today? I don't know.
Apparently it was the regular fairytale winter wonderland for the young couple. I'm sure I'm not the only one surprised about this wedding. I mean, c'mon, 22 is too young to get married! Didn't we all see what happened to Jon Gosselin? But, they are perfectly and blissfully happy according to family reports, and I really do wish them the best.

Other news: Kendra Baskett and Kourtney Kardashian had their babies! Kendra with her husband Hank Baskett and Kourtney with her... I believe ex boyfriend Scott. They both had sons: Hank Baskett IV and Mason Disick (Kourtney's baby daddy's name). Kendra was on the OK! magazine cover days after her baby boy was born... and boy is he a cutie! He's got a full head of hair! :)

Back to Jon Gosselin... his divorce to now ex-wife Kate was finalized yesterday. The only side I'm on is their kids'-- their situation must suck.

--Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment